How You Can Support West
Did you know that the West School PTC spends over $250 per student per
year on enrichment programming, teacher grants, field trips and more?
In addition, this year we are raising funds to build out Phase Two of
the West School Outdoor Learning Center in the central courtyard. We
are working closely with the administration to transform the Outdoor
Learning Center into a versatile space where students can learn in the
fresh air, have quiet independent reading time, do a project with a
buddy class, perform a play, and more.
Please consider an additional donation to fund the OLC and our annual PTC operating expenses.
Click here to donate.
The typical annual PTC fundraisers include:
- Family Photo Days (September-October) – Some of the area’s best photographers are available to take pictures of you and your family at a discount with proceeds benefiting the PTC.
- Book Fair (November) Stock up on great books and fun presents at West School’s annual bookfair
- Dance-a-Thon (November) Support West School through an exciting recess filled with dancing. The grade that raises the most funds for West wins a special treat.
- Online Auction & Spring Social (March/April) – Get a jump on your summer plans, book a vacation home or line up a great birthday party among other great items through our annual online auction and Spring Social.
- School Supplies (May/June) - Order your school supplies through the PTC and get them delivered directly to your child's classroom.
- West School Directory (August/ September)- Your $30 PTC membership fee goes directly towards printing our School Directory and funding the PTC operating budget.
- Spirit Wear (All year) – Show your West pride and have your kiddos ready for Spirit Days with great West gear.
- Thursday, September 21
- Friday, September 22
- Monday, September 25
- Thursday, September 28
- Tuesday, October 3
- Friday, October 6
- Monday, October 9